DMRC Recruitment 2020 Application Form (Available till Jan 20), Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus and Vacancies
DMRC Recruitment Exam 2020 is conducted by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation to hire suitable candidates for various posts under different departments of DMRC. The corporation has announced 1493 vacancies for executive and non-executive positions. Candidates can apply online for the exam from December 14, 2019 – January 20, 2020 (Extended).
- DMRC 2020 will be conducted in two stages, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Registration number, as well as Date of Birth, will be required to download the admit card for DMRC Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates who are Indian Citizens can apply for the test and they need to cover a minimum educational qualification and age criteria to appear in the exam.
- Paper 1 consists of General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Questions from the respective domain whereas Paper 2 consists of General English only.
- Both the papers consist of MCQ questions and there will be negative marking in the paper. Check DMRC Recruitment Sample Papers
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Exam Dates
Every year DMRC conducts DMRC Recruitment Test for various posts that are vacant under various departments. DMRC Recruitment Exam Dates for the post of Customer Relations Assistant(CRA), Asstt. Manager, Junior Engineer, Accountant Assistant, and Maintainer have been released by DMRC at its official website.
|Availability of DMRC 2020 Application Form
||December 14, 2019 (Available)
|Last day to fill DMRC 2020 Application Form
||January 20, 2020 (Extended)
|Release of DMRC 2020 Admit Card
||to be announced soon
|DMRC 2020 Exam Date
||to be announced soon
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
DMRC sets out certain eligibility criteria for appearing in DMRC Recruitment 2020 for various jobs. The eligibility criteria may vary as per the job role for which a candidate is applying.
Here are some common eligibility points which a candidate needs to cover for DMRC Recruitment 2020 –
- To be eligible to appear in DMRC Recruitment 2020, a candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must possess the required 3 Year/ 4 Year Graduation Degree/Diploma as per the job which a candidate is applying for.
- The applicant also needs to fulfill some Medical/Health criteria to be eligible for Final Selection.
Let’s take a look at the Educational qualification criteria and age criteria for some jobs under DMRC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post
|Asstt. Manager/ Electrical
||Minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in BE/B.Tech. (Electrical) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with a minimum of two years post qualification work experience.
|Asstt. Manager/ S&T
||Minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in BE/B.Tech. in Electronics Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., IT, Computer Science, Computer Science & Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg., Electrical Engg., Electronics & Telecommunication Engg., Electronics Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation Engg. from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with a minimum of two years post qualification work experience.
|Asstt. Manager/ Civil
||Minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech. (Civil), from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with a minimum of two years post qualification work experience
|Asstt. Manager/ Operations
||Minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in BE/B.Tech. in Electrical/Electronics/ Mechanical /Civil or in equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute or 02 (Two) years full-time MBA with 60% marks/equivalent CGPA having specialization in Marketing/International Business Operations / Logistics from a Govt. recognized University / Institute with minimum two years post qualification work experience
|Asstt. Manager/ Architect
||Minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in Degree in Bachelor of Architecture from a Govt. recognized University and registration with the Council of Architecture with a minimum of two years post qualification work experience.
|Asstt. Manager/ Traffic
||Minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering or Post-Graduate in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics or Masters in Transport Planning with a minimum of two years post qualification work experience.
|Asstt. Manager/ Stores
||Minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in B.Tech./B.E. in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics discipline from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with a minimum of two years post qualification work experience
|Asstt. Manager/ Finance
||CA/ICWA with a minimum of two years’ post-qualification work experience. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
|Asstt. Manager/ Legal
||Full-time LL.B with a minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized Institute/University with a minimum of two years post qualification work experience.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Candidates need to fill the online application form to appear in DMRC Recruitment 2020. Here is a list of steps for DMRC Recruitment 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website of DMRC i.e. delhimetrorail.com
- Click on ‘Careers.’
- Here the candidate will be able to see a notification related to various current and past vacancies.
- Click on the relevant notification which the candidate is looking to apply for.
- Fill all the details as required in the form, such as Personal details, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload the colored passport-sized photo of the candidate, scanned signature, Date of birth proof, caste/category certificate (if applicable) and qualifying marks certificate.
- After the form has been filled successfully, DMRC servers will generate the Bank Challan for fee payment by the candidate, with a unique Bank reference number.
- Pay the fee through Bank Challan in any branch of SBI. The fee must be paid after at least 24 hours from the generation of challan.
- After two working days from fee payment, candidates can apply for the acknowledgment receipt on DMRC’s website.
- After this step, the DMRC server will generate a final registration slip for the candidate. This slip will mention the candidate’s unique registration number, post applied for and personal details of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of this slip with them for future reference.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for DMRC Recruitment 2020 will be available from February 2020. Admit Card for DMRC Recruitment 2020 can be obtained only by downloading it from the DMRC website, and there is no other mode of obtaining the Admit Card.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Result
The result of DMRC Recruitment 2020 is expected to be released nearly 3 months after the test is being conducted for respective posts. Those who appear for the exam must visit the official website of Delhi metro to check their DMRC Results. Candidates can view the result for DMRC Recruitment 2020 by going through the following steps:
- Go to the official website of DMRC i.e. delhimetrorail.com
- Click on – ‘Careers’.
- Candidates will be able to see the result links for various posts.
- Click on – ‘List of shortlisted candidates for the relevant post.’
- A list will be shown and the candidate will be able to find their name in the list in case he/she is selected.
- Candidates who are selected need to appear for screening process, as mentioned on the website.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Expected Cut Off
Like all other recruitment exams, for selection in DMRC, candidates need to clear a minimum DMRC 2020 Cut off. The expected cut off for various posts under DMRC Recruitment 2020 is as follows:
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)
|Station Controller/Train Operator
|Customer Relations Assistant
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)
The cut off depends on several factors such as- the level of difficulty of the exam, the number of candidates appearing for the test and number of vacancies among others.