UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: 121 Vacancies for Junior Engineer Posts
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts. Interested candidates can apply to the above posts through the prescribed format on or before 2 April 2020.
A total of 121 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. Candidates possessing the diploma in the relevant subject are eligible to apply for Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates can apply to the posts through the online application mode.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer – 121 Posts
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a degree or diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized university.
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 21 to 42 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale – Rs. 44900- Rs. 142400 (Level 7)
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 2 April 2020. Candidates can refer to the official notification link for more details.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for 121 Junior Engineer Vacancies in UKSSSC Recruitment 2020-21 in Dehradun. New recruitment Jobs 2020-21
notification sssc.uk.gov.in published for the post Overseer in UKSSSC Recruitment 2020-21 read complete details before applying in UKSSSC Notification for the post Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari.
How to Fill Form
- Uttrakhand UKSSSC Junior Engineer Civil Peyjal Nigam Recruitment 2020-2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 03/03/2020 to 02/04/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Govt. of Uttrakhand Latest Govt. Recruitment in 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.