Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 Selection Process
Candidates can check the selection process for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 from below:
Stage 1 (Written Examination): After the registration, eligible candidates have to appear for written examination. Exam paper consists of multiple-choice questions. Questions are asked from the following sections – (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication. Exam is conducted in Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Noida cities. After that, result is declared on the official website.
Stage 2 (Physical Test): After the declaration of result, shortlisted candidates are called for physical fitness test (PFT). PFT consists of the following rounds – 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 push ups.
Stage 3 (Medical Test): Candidates who qualify the PFT have to go through a medical test. Medical test conducts at the respective recruitment centre.
Stage 4 (Document Verification): Candidates have to carry the original documents at the time of document verification (issued on March 22, 2020). Check the following document to carry at the recruitment centre:
- 3 copies of admit card
- 2 copies of application form
- Class 10th marksheet and passing certicate (Self attested photocopies and original certificates)
- Diploma certificate and marksheet of all semester
- A valid government ID proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Indian certificate for EWS
- Category certificate
- 10 coloured passport size photograph