CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Notification, 32 Vacancies, Apply Online from 4 March
CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge. Interested candidates can apply to the posts of Civil Judge through the online mode on or before 2 April 2020.
CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University.
CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 21 to 35 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates in upper age limit as per government norms)
CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
The candidate will be selected for Civil Judge Post on the basis of their performance in Prelims, Mains and Viva – Voce Test.
The Online Preliminary Examination shall be of the duration of two hours consisting of 100 objective type questions while for Main Examination, the relatively more meritorious candidates from among those who appeared in the Preliminary Examination in the ratio of 1:10 having regard to the number of vacancies shall be called for Main Examination. The final list prepared for mains will be called for Viva-Voce Test.
CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 2 April 2020.
How to Fill Form
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC, Raipur Are Released Latest Recruitment for Civil Judge Post Candidate Can Apply Between 04/03/2020 to 02/04/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in CGPSC, Raipur PCS J (Civil Judge) Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.