Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
How to download SBI Clerk 2020 Junior Associates Prelims admit card?
Candidates can follow the steps below to download the admit card.
- Visit the careers page of SBI – sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings.
- Select the tab ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales).’
- From the drop-down, click the ‘Admit Card’ link.
- Enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password.
- Submitting the details, SBI Clerk admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take its printout
How to correct errors in SBI Clerk Admit Card?
Candidates are advised to check all details printed in the admit card carefully. In case, candidates find any error in the details, they should immediately contact the examination authority for correction. Once the details are rectified by the examination authority, candidates will get a new admit card.
SBI contact details:
Contact Number – 022-2282 0427, 022-2282 0411
Required photo-identity proof
Candidates must bring one of the following identity proofs to the exam centre:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook
- Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer
Admit cards for examinations
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 for Pre-Exam Training
SBI Clerk admit card 2020 for pre-exam training was released on February 3. SBI Clerk admit card for pre-exam training is available to download till February 15. The pre-exam training of SBI Clerk is conducted for candidates belonging to SC/ST/XS/ Religious Minority Community.
SBI Clerk 2020 Junior Associates Prelims admit card:
SBI Clerk JA prelims admit card is issued to candidates who successfully register for the exam.
SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card Important Points
- Note carefully roll number, date of exam, reporting time and venue of the exam given in SBI Clerk call letter.
- Affix a copy of recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the admit card.
- No travelling allowance or other expenses is provided to candidates.
- Candidates must retain the admit card till completion of selection process.
- Torn or damaged admit cards will not be accepted by the examination authority.
- Candidates need to download the admit card online only.
SBI Clerk Admit Card FAQs
Q. When and how can I download the admit card?
A. Candidates can download the admit card online from the official website a few days before the exam.
Q. Will I receive the hard copy of SBI Clerk admit card?
A. No, the hard copy of the admit card is not sent to candidates by post.
Q. Can I show the digital copy of the admit card?
A. Candidates need to show the printed copy of their SBI Clerk 2020 admit card.
Q. Where do I need to paste the photographs in the admit card?
A. In the admit card, there is a space to affix the passport size photograph. The photograph should match the one uploaded during registration.
Q. What if my date of birth is rejected in the login screen?
A. Candidates should enter their date of birth in MM/YY/DD format.
Q. What if I forget the registration number or password?
A. Candidates should check their email since the registration number or password is sent to candidates after a successful registration.
Q. What if a candidate has submitted more than one application form?
A. In such a case, the latest SBI Clerk application form 2020 which is final and completed will be considered.
Q. What if there is a delay in accessing the admit card?
A. Due to heavy load in the server, at times the page takes time in loading. In such a case, candidates should wait for some time and then try to download their admit card.
Q. I want to change my exam centre. What to do?
A. Candidates cannot change their exam centre once it is allotted to them.
Q. Will I get separate admit cards for mains exam?
A. Yes, separate admit cards are issued for mains exam.